Pick up details
- How do I break down my CSA box?
Please return your waxed box to the pick-up site each week. We have a big blue lobster crate for them to be placed in. Please don't rip any of the flaps trying to flatten your box. Watch this charmingly boring video for instructions on unfolding your box without destroying it. If you forget one week, just bring it the next time!
- How do I know which pick-up day I am assigned?
- What if my preferred pick-up day is not available?
- When is the first pick up day?
- What if I cannot make it to a pick-up day?
- What if I forget to pick-up my share?
- Can I get half of a share or split my share?
We have decided not to complicate our distribution system by offering half shares. You are welcome to find someone who wants to split your share with you, but we ask that you deal with the logistics at your own site, and remind you that our shares are not designed to be split (you may need to actually use a knife to divide a cabbage, for example). One simple way to split a share is to alternate pick-up weeks, but beware certain items appear only once.
- What if there is something in my share I know I won't use?
We will have a take-it-or-leave-it basket at the pick-up site. You can leave something you don't care for and perhaps pick up a treasure that someone else has left behind.