Saturdays in May: 10am - 2pm
joined by Jordan Brother Seafood (last Saturday date: 5/25)
We expect to have:
- Our own Fresh Produce
- Our own eggs and Puddingstone Organics eggs
- Iggy's Bread, including pastries
- Sheldonville Roasters coffee beans
- Maple Syrup from James & Sarah at Liberty Farm in Poultney, VT
- Jordan Brothers Seafood
- Organic Seeds for your garden from High Mowing
- McEnroe Organic Potting Soil and Compost
***** Hours for the Last Week in May *******
Tuesday* 5/28 and Friday* 5/31 2pm to 7pm
Saturday, June 1st, 10am to 2pm
*May 28th, Jordan Brothers Seafood will start coming Tuesdays and Fridays, 2pm to 7pm.
Regular Summer Hours for our Roadside Stand begin June 4th:
Tuesday through Friday, 2pm to 7pm
new: Wednesdays we will open at 10am
Saturdays 10am to 2pm
PARKING: Pull right into our parking area in the field. Please observe our enter and exit signs and be careful pulling off of and onto busy 1A!
PACKAGING: Bring your own bags, boxes, crates, baskets, etc.
PAYMENT: We can accept cash, checks, and now credit and debit cards using our
handy-dandy SquareUp device that plugs into an iPhone.
LOCATION: We are right on 1A, across from the farm,
between Wampum Corner and Wrentham Center
WHAT'S FOR SALE:
- a wide array of seasonal vegetables grown right here at White Barn Farm. The blog about what was in this week's CSA share should give a good idea of what's happening in our fields.
- flowers in season by Laurene Hulbig
- certified organic and certified humane eggs from Puddingstone Organics in Middleboro
- a reliable supply of local eggs from Brambly Farms in Norfolk
- coffee beans freshly roasted by Sheldonville Roasters
- local raw honey from the Franklin Honey beekeepers who keep hives here at White Barn Farm
- Tuesdays and Fridays Jordan Brothers Seafood will be selling locally caught seafood
- Iggy's Bread