Fall Hours at the Farmstand
Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 2pm
Jordan Brothers Seafood on Fridays: 2pm-6pm AND
Saturdays AND NOW SUNDAYS: 10am-2pm
We are Open through Sunday, December 18th.
Stay tuned by joining our Mailing List
LOCATION: in the summer months: under the white tent across from 458 South St, which is 1A, between Wampum Corner and Wrentham Center. in the winter months: in the White Barn at 458 South St.
PARKING: Park in the gravel parking area. Please observe our enter and exit signs and be careful and courteous pulling on and off busy 1A!
PACKAGING: BYOB - bags, boxes, baskets, etc. We take back perfectly dry and clean pint & quart boxes and egg cartons
We can accept Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, & WBF Gift Cards.
You may also pay with your Farmstand CSA debit card
(get an extra 10% when you pay by May 1st and still an extra 5% when you purchase or reload a card after May 1st)
What's for Sale?
- SuperFarm Vegetables
- Franklin Honey
- Harms Family Farm Maple Syrup
- Fat Moon Farm Gourmet Mushrooms
- Burnshirt Valley Farm Heritage Breed, Pastured Pork & Grass-fed Beef (all frozen)
- Iggy's Bread (Plus Croissants and Sticky Buns on Sat & Sun)
- Sheldonville Roasters Coffee Beans
- Local Eggs when available
- Cookbooks, Gift Cards, White Barn Farm Pint Glasses
- SuperFarm Plants and Cut Flowers (in season)
- Seafood provided by Jordan Brothers Seafood:
- Fridays 2pm to 6pm & Saturdays 10am to 2pm during winter hours in the barn