Winter Hours in the Barn:
Fridays: 10am to 6pm
Saturdays: 10am to 2pm
Closed Sunday - Thursday (also Closed Friday 11/27)
Seafood at the Barn: Fridays 2pm to 6pm and Saturdays 10am to 2p* *except 11/27 & 11/28
Stay tuned by joining our Mailing List
LOCATION: under the white tent across from 458 South St, which is 1A, between Wampum Corner and Wrentham Center
PARKING: Park in the gravel parking area. Please observe our enter and exit signs and be careful and courteous pulling on and off busy 1A!
PACKAGING: BYOB - bags, boxes, baskets, etc. We take back perfectly dry and clean pint & quart boxes and egg cartons
We can accept Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, & WBF Gift Cards.
You may also pay with your Farmstand CSA debit card (get an extra 10% when you pay by May 1st and still an extra 5% when you purchase or reload a card after May 1st)
What's for Sale?
- White Barn Farm Vegetables
- White Barn Farm Plants and Cut Flowers (in season)
- Franklin Honey
- Harms Family Farm Maple Syrup
- Iggy's Bread, Plus Croissants and Sticky Buns on Saturdays
- Sheldonville Roasters Coffee Beans
- Local Eggs when available
- Cookbooks, Gift Cards, Art Cards, Pint Glasses
- Seafood at the Stand:
- Saturdays 10am to 1pm in May
- Tuesdays and Fridays: 2pm to 6pm during regular summer hours
- Fridays 2pm to 6pm & Saturdays 10am to 2pm during winter hours in the barn