Our outdoor Roadside Stand is now closed for the season.
Beginning November 1st, we move into the Barn:
Fridays: 12pm to 6pm
Saturdays: 10am to 2pm
Jordan Brothers Seafood Truck: Friday 2pm to 6pm & Saturday 10am to 1pm.
We will be closed the Friday & Saturday following Thanksgiving, Nov. 29 & 30. Otherwise, we plan on being here every Friday/Saturday through December 21st.
LOCATION: For these chilly months, we are in the White Barn at 458 South St, which is 1A, between Wampum Corner and Wrentham Center
PARKING: There is limited parking in front of the barn and the driveway only allows one car in or out at a time, so if it looks busy, pull right into our crushed stone driveway and parking area across from the farm (where the farmstand is all summer). Carefully cross the road to come over to the barn. Please observe our enter and exit signs and be careful and courteous pulling off of and onto busy 1A!
PACKAGING: Bring your own bags, boxes, crates, baskets, etc.
PAYMENT: We can accept cash, checks, and credit and debit cards
WHAT'S FOR SALE:
- a wide array of seasonal vegetables grown right here at White Barn Farm. The blog about what was in this week's CSA share should give a good idea of what's happening in our fields. You may see: Carrots, Broccoli, Onions, Garlic, Kale, Swiss Chard, Broccoli Raab, Bok Choy, Beets, Red Radishes, Salad Turnips; Green, Red, & Gnome Cabbages, Black Radishes, Watermelon Radishes, Salad Mix, Head Lettuce, Green Tomatoes, Fennel, Parsnips, Gilfeather Turnips, Rutabaga, Celery Root, Butternut Squash, Fresh Herbs, Arugula, and possibly more!
- Fresh Cut Flowers in season, grown at the farm and often arranged by Laurene Hulbig
- Iggy's Bread (plus Croissants and Sticky Buns on Saturday mornings)
- Organic Seeds for your garden from High Mowing Organic Seeds in season
- McEnroe Organic Potting Soil and Compost in season
- certified organic and certified humane eggs from Puddingstone Organics in Middleboro
- coffee beans freshly roasted by Sheldonville Roasters
- local raw honey from the Franklin Honey beekeepers who keep hives here at White Barn Farm
- when available, maple syrup from Liberty Farm in Poultney, VT
- Fingerling Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut & Kabocha Squash for Storage from Vanguarden CSA in Dover, MA (organic methods)
- Potatoes from Powisset Farm in Dover, MA (organic methods)
- Apples from Cook's Valley Farm in West Wrentham (IPM)