Our Farmstand is open for the Season!
New for 2016: The Farmstand will be open on Sundays!!!
Current Hours at the Farmstand
through Sunday, October 30th
Tuesday through Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 10am to 2pm
- seafood on Tuesdays and Fridays: 2pm to 6pm -
Fall Hours at the Farmstand
beginning Friday, November 4th:
Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 2pm
- seafood on Fridays, 2pm-6pm & Saturdays, 10am-2pm -
Stay tuned by joining our Mailing List
LOCATION: in the summer months: under the white tent across from 458 South St, which is 1A, between Wampum Corner and Wrentham Center. in the winter months: in the Barn at 458 South St.
PARKING: Park in the gravel parking area. Please observe our enter and exit signs and be careful and courteous pulling on and off busy 1A!
PACKAGING: BYOB - bags, boxes, baskets, etc. We take back perfectly dry and clean pint & quart boxes and egg cartons
We can accept Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, & WBF Gift Cards.
You may also pay with your Farmstand CSA debit card (get an extra 10% when you pay by May 1st and still an extra 5% when you purchase or reload a card after May 1st)
What's for Sale?
- SuperFarm Vegetables
- SuperFarm Plants and Cut Flowers (in season)
- Franklin Honey
- Harms Family Farm Maple Syrup
- Fat Moon Shiitake and Oyster Mushrooms
- Burnshirt Valley Farm Heritage Breed, Pastured Pork & Grass-fed Beef (frozen)
- Iggy's Bread, Plus Croissants and Sticky Buns on Saturdays
- Sheldonville Roasters Coffee Beans
- Local Eggs when available
- Cookbooks, Gift Cards, Pint Glasses
- Seafood at the Stand provided by Jordan Brothers Seafood
- Saturdays: 10am to 2pm in May
- Tuesdays and Fridays: 2pm to 6pm during summer hours (beginning May 31st this year)
- Fridays 2pm to 6pm & Saturdays 10am to 2pm during winter hours in the barn