We are now closed for the season.
Join our Mailing List to be notified of any random winter openings and for official season opening announcements.
We hope to be open Saturdays in May of 2015
Regular Summer Hours should begin in June
LOCATION: under the white tent across from 458 South St, which is 1A, between Wampum Corner and Wrentham Center
PARKING: Park in the gravel parking area. Please observe our enter and exit signs and be careful and courteous pulling on and off busy 1A!
PACKAGING: BYOB - bags, boxes, baskets, etc. We take back perfectly dry and clean pint & quart boxes and egg cartons
PAYMENT: We can accept Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, & White Barn Farm Gift Cards. You may also pay with your Farmstand CSA debit card (get an extra 10% when you pay by May 1st and still an extra 5% when you purchase or reload a card after May 1st)
What's for Sale?
- White Barn Farm Vegetables
- White Barn Farm Plants and Cut Flowers (in season)
- Franklin Honey
- Harms Family Farm Maple Syrup
- Iggy's Bread, Plus Croissants and Sticky Buns on Saturdays
- Sheldonville Roasters Coffee Beans
- Puddingstone Organics Eggs, Pat's Pastured Eggs, and White Barn Farm Eggs when available
- Cookbooks, Gift Cards, Pint Glasses
- Jordan Brothers Seafood Truck comes to the farmstand:
- Saturdays 10am to 1pm in May
- Tuesdays and Fridays: 2pm to 6pm during regular summer hours
- Fridays 2pm to 6pm & Saturdays 10am to 1pm during late fall hours in the barn